click me!!

Monday 5 June 2006

submerged not.. Emerged!

It has been a refreshing four days. It was truly a different experience this year and last year. Dry bones were brought to life! What Pastor Kong spoke in session 1 bore something in me.. If only that I've the faith the believe in what He has told me.. I would have done much more. It was a stretch for me this weekend.. cuz serving 6 services and gotta coordinate the cg.. fortunately, there's robin and thaddeus.. and my fave brother.. eugene.. thanks for being there for me and for bearing with the wIp in me.. like what the song we sang @ the closing of emerge... you're always there during the good times and bad times.. I thank God for having you as my 'brother'!

some of the memorable moments.. up close and personal on stage with SUN!.. catching Junyang and Kelly singing live!! And discovering the hidden talent within the talented.. (guess that only jieyin knows what i meant! >.<)

Was touched by God many times during the various sessions.. esp the finale session.. God's presence was very strong.. (well.. the presence was so tangible that I felt the hair standing to extent of tickish.. though i have to suppress the giggles..it will be soo odd to giggle..) it was a surreal feeling.. cuz after the sharing of the WOrd.. i just felt like.. it was still me and yet not me.. hmm.. eh.. or rather.. the heaviness.. gone.. and it felt really good.. and refreshing..[may seem nonsensical to some.. but.. hmm..]

well.. with God.. all things are possible.. afterall.. whatever I'm doing.. is not just pure serving.... serving not just for title/ position.. but cuz this is what God has called me to do and I'm doing it not just i have to, but i want to cuz I love Him ... so tests and trials will come.. (they seemed to appear in daily dosages.. yet.. they will not get me down!)

No comments: