click me!!

Wednesday 28 June 2006

big.. bigger... biggest...

What's your wildest dream... think abt it.. overwhelmed? Well.. the truth is.. God's will for us is much bigger than our wildest dream!

until this evening.. I wasn't sure of what I was doing.. Why I was doing... YET..now I'm convicted/ convinced of what my dear Heavenly Father wants me to do.. and indeed.. it's not really that scary... cuz not only did He sent the Helper.. but also thru the men and women of God ard me... It is not difficult.. really it is not..

God spoke to me about various things this evening during the meeting.. Indeed the thought/ desire in me that has been unfulfilled since 2002 is certainly not born by the flesh.. Indeed.. that will come to pass in due time.. I should just for for it.. and submit the form and go thru' the interview this time without backing out at the last minute! [ya.. that's the ONE biggest regret yet.. looking back.. the timing ain't right then...]
second thing .. leading His people.. not just one grp.. not a static group.. but growing one.. by year end..and in 3 years ... much much more.......
Yet.. I know His will for me is way way bigger... Plug in and Move..

Heart almost came out when Pastor asked me if I'm ready to lead the Word this week.. since my cgl not ard... I was like.. huh??? eh.. I've not been to the hcgl class yet leh... and... my response? "really?.. eh..." (speechless) I know that he wants to see me rise up even more and at an accelerated rate... and much much more... hmm I want to be able to say a FIRM "yes", the next time round... still bro alvin wants me to prepare... just in case... :)

read in ming's post last fri "Do you realise the only thing holding you back is yourself?" how true... indeed... the only reason that I was in this plateau for past couple of years was myself... It's time SOAR... this is the time of consecration...

hmmm all in all.. am really thankful to the many ard me who always encourages me.. some of the cgls cgls in the zone .. ..eugene n xinlian my suPpOrtive members..rachel thanks girlie... be mightly impacted by the hillsong conference too! Lennie.. thanks sharing and your words of encouragement... :) ya.. let's strive on for the next level inspite of it all.. Jia you!

No comments: