click me!!

Friday 3 March 2006

You Change Your Life By Changing Your Choices

Galatians 6:7 (NKJV)
"Do not be deceived, God is not
mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
How does one begin to change his or her choices? It is largely determined by one's outlook or perspective on life. The way you think about yourself and the world in which you live is critical to your success. One of the greatest truths ever written was penned by King Solomon. He stated, ''or as he thinks in his heart, so is he...''

It doesn't matter if other people see you as a success; the question is, "How do you see yourself?" You will never obtain God's will in your life until you see yourself as God sees you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFESSION
"Father, I thank You that I am not deceived. You cannot be mocked. Whatever I sow I shall certainly reap."
SCRIPTURE READING
Proverbs 2 Psalm 62-63
~~~~~~~~~~~~
taken out from:: Daily Success Key, March 2, 2006
to subscribe, go to:

No comments: