click me!!

Friday 17 March 2006

stretched..............

it has been a eventful week... I shall say.. I felt stretched.. in many directions..

my "five-year plan" 4 years ago : it's time to leave when i'm promoted to TL level.. Gee.. come this June, I would receive my "long-service award".. cuz it will mark my fifth year @ the revenue house... and nope.. I've yet left despite reaching my pre-defined exit point last year...

And recently.. another task has been added to my portfolio.. Well, indeed, praise the Lord that I was given more opportunities... and yes.. i need to manage my time better... cuz frankly.. leaving work OTD (on the dot) would be more of a luxury...

Think @ a higher level.. I need to.. and have to! and this doesn't just apply to workwise but spiritually as well...

feel kinda bad not being able to help out in sister linying's wedding but thank U huiling.. for replacing me for tmw! Excited that I can be part of the chinese church live recording (henceforth unable to attend the wedding..)hmmm speaking of which.. I would certainly need to brush up on my chinese.. ( have yet the chance to embark on the challenging task of giving bs in chinese... it's time to use my first Bible (yup.. it was a Chinese Bible, courtesy of my longtime friend, sandi's mom.. who passed me the Bible after learning I'd responded to the altar call..) shouldn't pose a problem.. by faith!

stretched.. yes... yet.. I gladly take up the challenges.. else.. life won't be progressive rite?

Cg last night was great. somehow.. this year just felt different.. yet I need to do more than just that.. walking on water ... failed in attempt no. one.. though it seemed like acheivable.. yet i look at the wind.. i waivered.. i sank.. Yet.. Holy Spirit reminded me that He wants me to do it again.. What was spoken would not returned to Him void....

No comments: