click me!!

Wednesday 29 March 2006

tic tac toe - reprise..

think I can't escape the fact that I should be registered in the tic tac toe.. Pastor was surprised to learn that we didn't really know about the tic tac toe (as in it was casually brought up in cg after eugene alerted bro ryan.. ) When I saw the to do list, thought that the registration has closed.. thinking.. yay i need not sign up...)but pastor gonna make an exception and open the registration up to wed for us. Hmmm.. however, no positive response from the cg so far.. I guess I don't have much of a choice.. hmmm.. and ya.. brother alvin tried to matchmake me with another of his member... eh...

was rather apprehensive when i entered 4th floor of ymca cuz don't really know where the meeting was held and did not meet up with anyone.. so was really to happy to see my two fave dotters ~ claire and brilly...as well as xueling (at least I was not like lOst.. ).. and it was very different from what I expected cuz we actually has a surprise birthday celebration for pastor!

had a gOOd chat with gwen... :) missed talking to her...

However, really need to pray cuz i guessed most tues would be occupied and Hallelujah that my mom's off day falls on this day... hmmm...

an another thingy... am i really slimmer? cuz that's what some of my friends been telling me.. and yet.. I've not been really going to the gym... hmmm...

No comments: