click me!!

Monday 6 March 2006

cOntrol..

frankly, on the whole, it was a fruitful day.. at least from 2pm to 7pm. witness the heart softening.. like rose bud to a full bloom rose...

had a conversation with X. Doesn't seemd to end on a happy note.. Seemed that we are not seeing eye to eye.. X's point ~ "prominent". Do you have to be prominent to make a change? with the flow of things happening.. am i overreacting? lesson learnt.. don't speak rashly. I thought we were on the same wavelength... I can't do this alone and I shouldn't.. what I need ain't the human guidance.. but the help from my Creator. Too used to spoon-feeding, yet situation doesn't allow this anymore.. (is this why the change happened in the first place>)

situation seemed impossible.. but with God, my Miracle Maker, all things are possible.. incidentally, this is the title of the music in background.

No comments: