click me!!

Sunday 5 March 2006

a short pOst before sleeping..

haven't been blogging much lately.. extremely bUsy.. (and more is to come..) I could use it as a LEGAL excuse to arrive late, to dodge things/tasks.. etc ...but nah, that's not me..

Fuse nearly broke this afternoon.. Nah, don't want to rehearse it again..
thank God for creating the facial expression ~ Smile ~
Perhaps i have yet understand the behaviour/flow of thoughts of people "more matured" than me but then again.. no of years = X = maturity.
Well, at least i did not score a E for this module, "fruitpatience03", today.. I let the "matured" decide for themselves, smile at interesting comments passed, smile at the challenge that comes in the form that tested my patience.. Ha.. fruit of patience.. gotta sit for the practical test, before you can attain it! Next time, I want to score an "A" for "fruitpatience04".

when the clock striked five, my flesh was unwilling to be move against the gravitational pull (i.e to stand). But, praise is sacrificial.. And yes.. the more the carnal side didn't want to move.. the more i did.. (who says extravagant & exuberant praise is reserved only when seen.. at least not me!)

guess that I better rest now..else i might not wake up in time for expo later.. ( PTL that it is less than 30min away by bus!) And it's gonna be a long day ahead.

Stress.. pressurised.. yes.. I see and sense that the guys heading in a direction that resembled a y=mx graph.. but their graph is more like a y=mx+a (cuz I certainly don't have the experiences they have.. ) while the gals.. a y=x would be a faith statement..

well, since we've already started.. we will proceed ahead, and yes.. though right now the gradient by faith is only "1".. its course will change soon.. gradient will increase to make up for the lack of constant a in the equation... it will happen!

"...for assuredly, I say to you, if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you.However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting." Matthew 17:20-21

No comments: