click me!!

Tuesday 28 March 2006

In Order For You To Succeed, You Must Continually Point Your Life In The Direction Of Your Desired Destination.

Proverbs 29:18 (KJV)

"Where there is no vision, the people perish:but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."
~~~~~~~~~~~~
One common mistake many individuals make in their pursuit of success is they focus on the very thing they don't want. Many people want to live happy and fulfilled lives, but how many truly do? Most people want to succeed and impact the world, but few ever do. In order to succeed and accomplish the things God has for you to accomplish you must point your life in the direction of your desired destination. It is not enough to say you want these things. Unless you become clear and adamant about what it is you want out of life you will never attain it.

Where do you want your life to go? Which direction are you pointing your life? Are you moving toward God or away from God? Make the choice today to point your life in the direction you desire to go. Remember, you cannot control the winds, but you can govern the sails. God has given us the power to choose the outcome of our lives. The question is, will you point your life in the right direction? I believe you will!
~~~~~~~~~~~~
CONFESSION

"Father, I thank You for the vision that You have given to me. I keep that vision before my eyes and I make the decision to point my life in the right direction."


SCRIPTURE READING
Proverbs 27
Psalm 85-86

No comments: