click me!!

Sunday 8 May 2011

Poltical politics

10 years ago, I was residing in the block which fall into the highly contested Aljunied GRC. If I'm still there, the vote that I'd casted today will be one that was highly contested. Coincidentally, my childhood neighborhood - MP ,was another hot ward for contention..

Sad to learn of the results ... Over the twitter though not announced on TV yet...

Didn't manage to strike


The alternatives challenged - if you don't choose us, the best of the best alternatives are fielded, there will be no one to keep the ruling one in check. So they stragetically put all their eggs into this basket, yet not in another (such as Tampines), whereby another minister is there but not in the good books of a lot of men on street.. Perhaps winning there is not as sweet a victory than making their opponents lose a well-liked able minister. 贱招.

Sigh.. Politics are indeed political. Wonder if the overseas voters will make a difference to the aljunied result.

Sorry I'm superficial (not). I just don't like the term 工人. Sounds dated to me. And I don't wish to fall within the '工人'阶层.

On another note, Kate spade rules in MP! I was unpleasantly surprised at she who claimed to be inspired to make a difference by the conditions of the poor andneedy rejected the reporter request to translate her viewpoint made in English to mandarin cuz she couldn't ! Thought mandarin is an essential language to reach out to elderly?!

Anyway, ms Kate spade may be in trouble over the fb comment. Sigh... Or is she another victim that's heavily persecuted cuz to date, no cutie pie had dabbled in politics before her? On the basis that we shared the same alma mater,so Kate spades rules!

No comments: