click me!!

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Nothing political

Last month, while I was in Naples, my buttery hands didn't manage to hold on to my iPhone while I was snapping away the evening costal view whereby the phone, encasted in the pink 'whatever it takes' plastic casing bought barely a month ago, and the phone nose-dived onto the hard tar ground..

The casing covered the phone partially, exposing the top & bottom portion.. But thankfully, the glass screen didn't shattered and the fall left a 1 cm long jagged edge on the glass screen near to the on/off button..

Henceforth, upon return to Geneva the following day, I headed to the apple shop - original intent was to get the iPad 2 but was out of stock & a protective cover that will clad my phone from 'head to toe'.

Contemplated in getting the same white silicon piece - the phone's first protective gear - but think it's silly to pay that amount for an identical cover - ( was either . So chose the polka dotty one instead.. Hot pink on the side with polka dotty back.. And it's a designer brand too.. ;) and it protects front / back / top / bottom.

But it has proven to be controversial to use it.. Cuz of ms tin's infamous picture.. Indicative of the vote to be casted on Sat? Hmmmm... ;)

No comments: