click me!!

Monday 23 May 2011

Pinky Monday!

I reckon I must be on the wrong side of the planet, cuz I'm more productive towards the end of the day, regardless of the hours of snooze hours I'd.

It was ghost town in my department today cuz for one reason or another, only 1/3 of us were in the office.. Though the cat is away, lil mouse left office later than usual... Oh well, at least finished off a couple of cases. ;)

Must have been watching too much glee.. That one song in the 'Furt' episode kept playing in loops for the whole of today! Wonder why .. ;0

Not exactly a blue Monday, just sore from the Sat's run and over-active mind that kept spinning weird correlations..

Anyway, it's a pinky Monday today!!
Wore the dusty pink Lilypirates dress which I bought a couple weeks ago. Cutesy name it had - Remember my darling! Paired it with the lovely pink juicy couture watch bought recently and a mini longchamp Le Pliage ‘Arbre de Vie’ that I 'adopted' in Geneva DFS.




It's kinda out of focus cuz I'm trying to snap the rubbish bin out of the pix.




this watch cuz it's so pink & intrigue watch face! And the second hand is found in the middle of the silver flower (which is now the tierra. Justified purchase cuz I didn't get any pricey timepieces in Swiss! ;) not that this is very pricey anyway. ;)



Was attracted by the oriental motif while walking pass the DFS at the Geneva airport en route checking in.. Didn't know it was limited edition till I googled about it moments ago! Name is translated as 'tree of life'. Nice. ;) Though mini in size, I could still pack my huge notebook into it! ;)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



No comments: