click me!!

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Highly distracted

One word to describe my state of mind today : pre-occupied !!!


At least I managed to squirm my way round and came up with a piece of technical advice - not that it's that complex.

Decided finally to enroll for the professional membership after like eternity! (never thought will sustain so long!) Will go find out silly precise dates such as when my last NTU exam was dated! Actually I remembered which module though - advanced audit cuz it was the last exam of all exams but clueless of the date! (who will?!) don't know if the transcript will be dated though ...

Anyway that took away some distraction but soon mind wandered again..

Maybe it time to do something new? Like learning an instrument? Guitar is still a painful experience for me... The keyboard should be easier right? At least I sight read a lil and play with one hand! ;)

Ooo the camping guy has deferred his prediction by another 5 months! Like mr brown's comment on this - " I think God may have postponed Rapture just to see Manchester United lift their 19th title. But that's just my theory. "

Oh well.. To quote my friend, 'I still want to do my standchart at year end!'

Oh well to quote Deuteronomy 29:29 “The Lord our God has secrets known to no one. We are not accountable for them, but we and our children are accountable forever for all that he has revealed to us, so that we may obey all the terms of these instructions."

I believe I will still be celebrating my 23rd birthday in November! ;) [i'm forever 22! ;)]

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: