click me!!

Friday 7 November 2008

Totally amazed...

Am actually still wide awake after nearly 20hours.. just finish reading up some work stuff.. cuz it was close to 1am when i reached home.. and cuz I brought my laptop home.. (too lazy to sit in front of my desktop) and took me 10+ min to figure out the WAN configuration to my wireless network @ home..

Felt so loved.. I'm rather surprised that in spite of it all.. He still believes in me.. Afterall, God is sovereign and He already know what will happen... What's my response gonna be??

Loved it @ the prayer meeting this morning... Almost didn't make it cuz I was having BAD runny nose on wed (which I slept till 7am and didn't made it to pm.. and didn't made it to gym cuz of my runny nose.. it was that BAD that cuz the fluid just can't seemed to cease flowing from my nasal cavity into my fish soup dinner - Gross!!) But the cab down to Singpost was worthwhile.. cuz had an encounter with God @ the pm..out of which I really believed that the arty thingy is coming to pass... and yeap.. my runny/blocked nose finally cleared (after binding the whatever spirit after I was frustrated with the prolonged blockage - 2 weeks!!) .. couldn't stop tearing throughout the hour (Good thing that I wasn't wearing much makeup except foundation.. else streaks across cheeks..)

And.. I was surprised/encouraged by the short chat I'd with Steven after cg... Afterall all these months of "hibernating",  I was kinda restless.. and frustrated... and I guessed I have rested enough... seen enough... reflected enough..  but my faith level still ain't there yet... See how things go ... one step at a time.. (I don't have that much faith to see me up  & running back to where I'd fell off in that much of a time ..) Obedience is better than sacrifice.. still need to revert to him.. I guess I've the answer.. Time to retake that failed module again...

I vowed not to snooze my alarm when it rings 2.5 hours later... and i plan to run this evening... :) and yeah.. I think I need new wardrobe.. think the workpants are getting looser... (kinda ugly actually... for fitting pants to look loose fit.. )

No comments: