click me!!

Tuesday 11 November 2008

desserped

manure.... the crude form of which is what I felt I'm entrenched in currently..

Being waken in the middle of night by the sharp acute pain coupled with chocolate shake like substance is a sure sign of what's to come today.. Oh well.. blimey..

Verbal diarrhea on the multiply site earlier.. (thanks to ast.. haha have been using that blog..more frequently...)

was rather desserped earlier this morning... not typing in tongues..
Cynically how could '08 be the best year yet? In fact, it can be considered the year of the living *hades*..
(sounds more refine than hell.. )
That which affected me spiritually affects my performance @ work.. (Imagine 7- 8 months of zombie/distracted state...no wonder the  resulting less than satisfactory work appraisal for the year... ) I'm not blame-pushing.. but should I thank the "absentee covering" for shoving me such a challenge.. All right, I'm still peeved.. @ what ought to be done, or was expected to be done.. Just when I thought I've let it go .. the recent episode that spring off from the power of assumption (without asking and assumed that i will know what is required by the inspiration from God.. without even a word from him/her to send confirmation?)  peeved, very peeved.. [Can't help but to recall the ac's opinion that I was causing the massive grievances to the victim... without -perhaps-bothered to consider the other side of story.. ]... Seriously, thanks for helping me to waste away the past 8 - 9 months of my life and making me so distracted at work... Sigh.. praying that the less than optimal appraisal still qualify me for the pb.. else.. bye bye A&B.. (or i'll have to scrimp and scrimp... ) But perhaps ac felt that that was the appropriate course of action (to leave me to fight it out & to crawl out of the mess alive..- i didn't.. I ran away...) God.. help me to forgive... 

And whatever the case, if He has given me the amount, it will be provided... I believe still..

Not the absentee's problem entirely... my response to the absence of wise counsel plays a huge part...

just that it still hurts.... the stark naked truth of (not doing well) hurts... A very expensive lesson...

Or perhaps.. i should throw in the towel again.. . (On second thoughts, shall not run away.. again.. )

or I should go walking in the rain...(again..) and catch pneumonia and be eligible for eternal home passage ....

what a blimey...

Highly distracted... higly de-motivated... I will leave PROMPTLY when the clock strikes 6. Peeved..2-way review.. bleh.. I beg to differ... oh well.. pray for 2008 to end now.. and 2009 to begin....

*Disclaimer* The article was drafted when the author was in a highly unstable state (due to the "pre"-stage of the month...) and does not accurately reflects her overall outlook of life in general...

No comments: