click me!!

Saturday 8 November 2008

:)

Almost didn't do my routine Friday run cuz i forgot my socks.. ;
[*Next week.. I don't think so woah.. cuz it's the 14th!!*. *hint!*] my mind was processing thoughts that since I'd only slept for 2 hours this morning.. should not subject the body to bodily torture... Seemed like my feet have a mind of their own.. they alighted (with the body attached.. obv.. ) @ Raffles Place and i found myself @ the chap-pa-lam shop next to the citibank machine @ the station to purchase a pair of cheapo socks.. (made in the melaine-plagued country.. ) no more excuse that I'll get blisters in shoes w/o socks..

It's less than a month away... Despite not running for the past few days.. still managed to finish 8 Km in 52.5 min (inclusive of 2 minute of warm-up walk..) Felt pleased with myself..

And.. I need to sleep now.. sigh.. working sat.. but looking forward to the events after work.. :)

eyes resembling-slits now...

No comments: