click me!!

Wednesday 12 November 2008

Silent Rebellion

Alright, I'm being childish.. but until I'm feeling more appeased.. I'm targeting to leave work on the dot @ 6pm.. no more no less... but actually am meeting an ex-colleague.. so I'll have to leave @ 6pm.. haha..

Sigh.. wondered if I was being too juvenile in commenting on the ratings given by the sups... in the appraisal.. (After all, it was stated that to comment whether one agree/ disagree to the comments... ) hence.. (since I'm not in agreement to.. ) added "neutral to rating given by supervisors.." I guess it should be politically right, and I'm not stating the untruth.... and I'm not agreeing to their opinions that implied incompetency...

Or perhaps, I am just being too paranoid... Or simply put it.. 好胜心太重了,输不起. Dislike falling woa... When I thought I was standing again, falling comes.. ... ... Next time.. must beef up with knee guards...

Anyway.. felt loved by the encouragement of those who read my frustrated post yesterday.. and gene even managed to discipher my non-sensical status... :) thanks guys.. I'm surviving...

No comments: