click me!!

Friday 16 November 2007

NOvember 14... has past and gone

Yeap.. that's the day whereby one of God's beloved came into being in this place called Singapore... well somehow.. this year.. don't really felt like celebrating... still am very appreciative of all the wellwishes that poured in.. from peeps that I don't expect... my ex-colleagues - my mutli-races-religion sisters-clan... namely kam, devi and dada.. *felt spoilt* and yes, ms Stelle who beat the clock and clocked in the first well wishes @ stroke of mid-nite, followed by Corinth, Ivory and Simon.. (i wOnder if they are nite-angels like me... hehe).

And yes how i celebrated my birthday was a simple affair.. started on tue (cuz took VL that day expecting to return to work on wed cuz of a deadline at work but unfortunately MC on wed cuz of conjunctivitis) spent the morning & noon with my mom, went dim sum with mom and shopped with her.. (at least spent quality time with her. didn't have the luxury to do that for long...)



yummy spread.. my pre-hatchieday celebration began with this dim sum spread at the 红星 restaurant.. near Chinatown..

Am rather amazed at this huge 包called 凤皇包.. see the humongous giant...



then met my bbf .. haha... not bf but bbf.. for a quickie bite @ gelare - it's Tuesday.. Waffle @ 50% for dine in!! yummy...

. whom we had a great time on tues nite before catching the HERO gala premier... (woo... Takuya Kimura is soooo.... can't find the suitable adjective to describe the oozing charm.. Recalled how I crazy i was over the drama serial when my bro brought it home.. approx 5-6 years ago...) well.. i wanna catch it again - cuz missed the first few minutes cuz rach and i were held up at the snack queue... and we continued the movie marathon the next noon (before prac) cuz yeah, got another day off cuz of my dear left eye... (mC on birthday,, memorable.. seemed that I always have memorable events on this day.. had my CL2 'O' exam in sec 3 -the only 'O' level paper taken that year; english paper in Sec 4; my Econs essay for 'A' levels - and I was LATE for exam that day.. thank God I got the 1st "A" ever for Econs - i got an E for prelim; let me not repeat the not so fond memories.. esp the very recent one.. BAD.) oh, we caught the lust, caution.. which was a rather alrite.. a bit dragging and ya, storyline predictable, and yeah, bad experience with the plot discussion going around rach & i to the point whereby our patience was really tested... guessed that they forgotten that they are not watching DVD at home??

seriously was rather touched by the overflowing sms-es beeping in my phones... with the fastest finger award goes to miss Stelle.. one with the nimble fingers to be the first thru... (ha, sound like some crappy commercial ad.. ) but really thank U to all the cg members who remembered and took effort to sms.. and yes, my leaders... elliot and ryan.. thanks for believing in me in spite of... yeah.. one.half month to end of 07, the dear choir palies, like mabel, eileen, jimmy, wanling, zann.. whom i spent the remaining evening with (yeah, went in spite of my recovering eye and ya.. no -celebration-) loved the carols medley we would be doing.. i hope i won't be taken out again last minute due to.. (though there is a deja vu kinda feeling to this... shall see how things go...)


oh well in short it was alrite.. at least i learn the precious lesson of genuineness ...

haha and yeah.. no monetary blessings but blessings in kind...

the generous gift from mr & mrs buttercup.. (whom buttercup almost wanted to get me the piano... hehe.. toy for toy mah? hehe)

the lovely charm-a dangling earrings from rach..

the lovely mr-men tee from zara which i'd been eyeing on - from cg.. .. and


the very pricey diamond pendant cum necklace from mom.. it's priced over 1K(before using my birthday voucher)!! the stone is not that big. but due to the workmanship on crafting and cutting the stone... and yes..

the lunch treat from my first cgl whom i met for lunch today - well it's policy review time as well..

oh well.. TO be contunued...

No comments: