click me!!

Friday 9 November 2007

the feeble attempt....

but failed... THought of changing the skin.. after two hours of tweaking... decided not to.. wasted efforts...

Frankly, what's the point?? I shall not attempt to answer this question... Interesting fact.. Today is Nov 9. Exactly a year ago... I stepped foot to work in the Shenton way... A year later, I'm already out of there... I wonder what would happened if i decided to fulfill that contract job.. Probably already diminished from this little dot and gone home? Maybe...

seriously... am horrifically wounded since Monday... and yes, I questioned on the reason for that. Maybe cuz that meant something.. and hence it hurt... Sigh.. Can't i change that which is within the cortex?? Time is seriously ticking every second that passes... yet that momentum which I oughta have gain ain't materialising.

boxed in and within and withdrew.

let's choose the mask for Friday. contemplating NOT to appear at all. Could i? Maybe it won't be detected... Oh gee.. why do i even entetain that thought. .

No comments: