click me!!

Saturday 10 November 2007

the night of "bimbotic" good natured fun

I almost wanted to head home.. after work. At close to 6pm.. the tummy rebelled and yes.. I zipped in and out of the lavatory three times within half an hour. and Yes, I wasn't in the mood to entertain.. In fact, i feel like the weather these days.. gloomy..

Well, the Minds cafe appeared to look subdue - and not happening - in the midst of hustle and bustle of boat quay (with the heavy beats of the music emerging from the many pubs, lounges along the stretch facing the Singapore River. Like what June said, we will make it "happening" when we entered - cuz I commented that it looks rather bOring.. compared to its more "colourful" neighbouring units...

oh well.. I thoroughly enjoyed the many games played... Without much competition, my table is the noisiest and most rowdy of the three occupied tables at level 1 of the cafe .. HAHA.. with the wacky combination of xinjun, rachel, ivory, joyce, yours truly and the cutesy couple... june and damien (wa.. he can be super "lame"n crappy... ) and the last addition of simon towards the last half hour... oh well.. brainless games can be FUN... guessed the noisy games are the most fun.. like the taboo, the slamawich, the janga.. and ya.. the last game that gets everyone (almost) VIOLENT... the ugly ugly game... AHAHHA...

oh well... as usual, we ended up being ferried by the most unassuming "bus captain" home *that's his childhood ambition - i learnt that last night* assisted by the blurblur r8ch...

AND yes.. the silly me cannot resist the temptation to watch the Naked Chef on TV that I decided to subscribe to the Sony Entertainment channel on Mio (let me try for a month and will further assess...).. Matter of fact.. not many interesting programmes on that channel.. and get to see jamie oliver only over the weekend.. but Woo.. am so motivated by the yummilious chocolate cake he whipped up in one of the episodes last nite.. (actually only caught two.. back to back..at 1am!!) .. hmmm...

which explains why I woke up late at 750am i shock (cuz I'm working today!) Phew! I'm still earlier than my SM.. haha.. :)

wearing my nice pinky tee today.. expensive piece of cotton from a relatively unheard of brand in Singapore.. aha... :)

No comments: