click me!!

Wednesday 28 November 2007

Fairyland... dreamland..

hmmm enjoyed "Enchanted" a great deal.. Thought that it would be another Teen flick, but it was Thumbs up... Cuz I love the Chipmunk... he's so brilliant at charades ... so lovable! it was a hilarious show.. well.. it helps to have eye-candy in the show.. James Marsden!! though i adore him more in the sitcoms i used to lurve during my sec sch years (like boogie diner, saved by the bell, party of five...) well.. great shOw.. like the beginning part that makes it so classic Disney cartoon...

and yes.. had a Great time with dear palie R8ch and yes.. Yummy galare waffles... :)

and yes ... thank goodness that my bro agreed to wait till i return to open the gates for moi cuz i forgotten my keys...

waiting... for my prince edward too.. hehe >.<

No comments: