click me!!

Monday 2 April 2007

real or reel?

Sometimes you can't help but wonder, whether what's going on around you are for real or reel?

that has left for quite a while.. but sensed that is back again. Can this cycle stop once and for all?

spent an hour searching high and low for my choir id.. i wondered if i had left it in church last fri after the bh prac? hmmm.. being persisent to core in certain matters.. i almost turned my room upside down till i heard it's time to stop...

Rehearsal today was a long wait.. Matter of fact was that my rest-deprived body was staging upheaval for the activities today... the body ain't cooperating, neither was the grey matter... but... did the converse anyway.. (i.e. not heeding the carnal voice..).

taken for granted..forgOtten..oblivious... maybe.. but not Him who sees...

real or reel... the real shall be protrayed as the reel... yet on reel when ought to be real.. and partially real when ought to be on reel... perhaps the masquarade was sufficient..

R8ch.. thanks for the sms. out of the blue. in the middle of rehearsal...

Urgh.. I hate that... Go away.. Out... yes the unanswered question of why still ring in my head... WHY?

Rehearsal ended early into the morning.. fortunately i didn't join sherwin, jieyin n faith for supper else.. tsk tsk..

YEs.. new things.. shall spring forth... this is the preparation phase.. ending soooon...what came to me during the worship this morning was yet confirmed during the de-brief session after the mini pm.. hang on.. i need and have to..

Urgh.. where's my pass?

Where are You?

No comments: