click me!!

Friday 20 April 2007

delay is not denial...

Haven't been posting for long. Why? Cuz..

Ever sat in a ferris wheel? The gigantic circular structure, usually found in theme park?

Felt like I've boarded one and haven't really alighted. It's a pleasure to view the scenary at the peak of the ride .. And yet after a couple of times, the scenary is still the same … You feel bored .. You wanted to alight .. Yet you couldn't as you can't exit from it unless (a) the operator stop or (b) you jump off.


Felt like I've spent the past six months in vain .. Or it's a lesson in progress that have yet registered in my mind? Sometimes, I envied those who seemed to be a world of their own. Yes, to others, they appeared to be peculiar, otherwise termed unkindly as "freak", "weird."Yet, at least, they are not bothered by the situation around, oblivious to the good & bad..


Holding on vs letting go… Hearing and not be affected.. There and not there… Matter of fact : Life as a contract staff is ultra unglam, humbling and yes.. Invisible at times… Yet, I know that all these are hurdles and steps I need to overcome…. Character-molding definitely... Indeed man look at the now and not the future.. And what matters ain't the destination.. BUT the journey. the stumbling, the falls, the scratches, the tears and yes.. all in all God revealed the intended purpose of it all..


The patient and trusting element of moi is at the very point being tested. Well, patience ain't my middle name..and seeking perfection is one of my greatest flaw.. - One example.. While QC-ing for the scorebook during the BH meeting, to my horror, my dear cg member presented hers fully dog-earred, WET.. and yes, this is despite my countless reminder for her to get a plastic folder (less than $0.50) to protect it. And i was too digusted by some of the sloppy dressing.. Cargo capris = pants? Faded black, a tone closer to grey = black? light blue = navy/ royal blue? URggh.. need to be less C ...


Haven't attended bible study for long. The crazy gal decided to walk from sgx centre to the riverwalk.. And guess what.. I made it there in 15minutes in my 2.5 inch high heel, walking at superspeed! cuz i left office @ 715! (There were moments that the lactic acid build up at my calves were unbearable.. and i was very tempted to take off my heels and walk..but still perserve on.. ) Saw ** at the reception.. Was rather surprised.. sometimes i just can't stand the way ** talk and yet .. ... hmmmm.. whatever ...


Well, bs was taught by Pastor Ming. It was a refreshing lesson - and very thought provoking … Oh.. It was lesson one of the Fivefold Ministry..


And yes .. Like what I texted max last night.. I do hope next year will be my turn.. Was packing my stuff the other day and saw the cutie pouch that ivory & r8ch bought for my birthday 3 years ago.. And vory's message was that it would be timely for use .. well.. i will preserve that to that day when i'm finally enrolled... :)

~ compOsed @ 17:55 when the whole team went off @ 1730 for some "enrichment" acca class.. ~

No comments: