click me!!

Friday 27 April 2007

dreams... visualise..

having "thoughts constipation".. Many thoughts ran thru' my mind.. Revelations are fresh .. yet due to the "constipation".. unreleased...

Received an sms today... MAjor surprise.. life is fragile.. I'd lost a primary school classmate to the killer "C" last year... I pray this will not happen again... Same age... urgent.. need to be...

diligence... dissatisfaction... desire...

*******************

during cg tonite, bro. Joseph asked us to visualise our prayer... Frankly, not just one thing appeared.. however, all elements form a storyline.. and yes.. xx.

*******************

i asked.. i saw... received? by faith.. what did i see? tell you when it come to pass... >.<
*******************
i wonder why peeps who claimed they love music have such a phobia towards the innocent scores? Don't they learn note reading in primary school? hmmm when the 1st half of what i saw came to pass.. am gonna take my theory lesson.. (haha, i still possess the Grade 1 theory book.. which I'd only gone thru' half way.. or should i ask sandi to teach me? hmmm she's teaching the elite class @ nafa though... and i'm way over age... )
*******************
i knew why i chose to rush to attend the bs @ riverwalk last nite, then cab-dwn to JW.. hmmm I love WEd pRac.. And yuppie.. was very ministered to... despite of whifts of "salted fish" that seep thru my nose while on my knees... well.. it's time...
*******************
funny that things i spoke to XJ before cg during dinner flow totally to what the msg tonite... :)
*******************
brought to mind. a word on sat.. the silent one: " Do you want to stay here always? Not all here can be doing what is required offstage... "
I saw a red rectangle with two words imprinted on it right? I saw my room transformed.. to why the current arrangement works cuz space is created..
*******************
Ops.. the random piece of thoughts just came... not flowing in sequential order.... C'est tout!

No comments: