click me!!

Saturday 31 March 2007

Gastric pains? StOmach Ulcers?

well.. i guess the prolonged effects of irregular intake of food has taken a toil on my digestive system.. the gastric doesn't seemed to go away... Or perhaps it's due to the innocent "teh ping" i'd conveniently subsituted as dinner?

was suRprised to see shuan's sms this morning.. was deliberating whether or not to go down again... well, after talking to my best bUd, r8ch.. (cuz hers no is on instant dial @ in my brain..).. still took to the "safe" response.. to go and see.. but frankly.. i already made up my mind... (i would love to see the merlion daily on my way to wOrk..well.. ) since I've given my word for the meeting.. would turn up still...
r8ch thanks for the treat ah... fishermen village when the merlion dream come to pass.. :)

Today was the last working day for the two "xiao qians" (i.e the unofficial wife.. lame naming covention for non-perms adopted by a fellow colleague to illustrate the LINE drawn between the perm & the "underprivileged") in my office today.. (which left me and the other gal..) Frankly.. kinda apalled @ how one tried to get the male "xiao qians" to stay (though he half hearted relented and agreed to come on Monday again to help one of the Missus.. i don't think he will show up on mon.. HalOs.. frankly.. I think the work experience gained is more glam ON paper than real life for a temp b4 UNI.. well.. and he seemd beaming with joy today that it's his last day... well.. we shall see..) BUt my countdown is still continuing. :)

Oh, the other interview i'd on tues was very flattering Cuz.. I didn't know I was asked to go for the post for head of finance..(and coy is expanding rather rapidly in the AP) Met the CEO.. a humble man who spoke fluent mandarin... well.. it was a good experience and ego-booster.. though... i would still want the merlion sight.. haha...

I'm tired.. i would love to go on...

i wonder.. shall i opt out of the drama production? (it's the silly peak period.. and sillymi won't be reimbursed in kind or in cash for the OTs.. and not that appreciated... or perhaps thanks for the helping hand when they are taking care of their infants... when their motherly duties for the initial three months are fulfilled.. Aidos princess... well.. i would do what i can... before taking flight in less than two months.. :)

No comments: