click me!!

Friday 5 January 2007

virus

Dislike it - be it be an offensive against my computers stuff... Or me..

yet, woke up 5 plus this morning with a splitting headache & pukey feeling.. thought an hour of sleep would do wonders.. WRONG.. headed to the doctor this mOrning... instead of work. apparently.. I displayed the onset symtoms of a viral infection... Hence was sent home to rest... :P

hmm.. has been working rather late since the new year has began.. well, and it's NOT an easy feat to call a cab @ 11pm to head down to Shenton Way.. I was cut off from the comfort hotline after 10 minutes if waiting and waiting after my request was dispatched! Tried another cab svc but to no avail.. Thank God that a cab that was changing shift to pasir ris came along when i reached the cab stand (cuz I reckon it's pointless to keep dialing... ) :)

hmm... am still adapting to new work.. well.. man being imperfect in nature, has his flaws.. well.. well.. first of all.. i must like what i'm doing... :)

hmm.. and.. i've gotten my iPod.. winterberries... that's its name.. why berries? well.. I like berries.. strawberries, blueberries, raspberries... wolfberry.. (that's the herb rite?)
And to explore the video function... I'd downloaded some video podcasts (well.. S'pore doesn't support iTune Store yet.. so.. can't purchase anything online...) And.. had been watching this cartoon.. Happy Tree Friends.. ahha.. not for the faint-hearted... ahha... I like the starting portion cuz the cuddly characters are still alive and cute... and yup.. the catchy theme song...

:) medicine taking effect.. need to sleep now... :)

No comments: