click me!!

Thursday 18 January 2007

tassles are shorter now...

yep.. cuz may.. (the ladyboss) decided to try a style that's very "IN" in Japan nowadays... hmmm.. cuz jeanie.. my usual stylist has went on maternity leave.. Congrats on your new baby girl!! sO.. may did my hair instead.. Kinda cute lady.. kept saying“ 帮你剪得美美" ..

Digress.. had been listening to more Podcasts recently.. There's this interesting one on grammar (Grammar Girl)... Would try to be grammatically correct as much as possible... :).. And the celebrity chef 's Jamie Oliver - podcast.. ahha... my favorite chef .. (actually I don't know many...) but haha.. loved watching the naked chef on TV.. though it seemd to have stopped airing on local free-to-air stations nowadays... Well well..

AM rather digusted at a recent episode of the happytreefriends.. Poor sniffles..

hmmm am enjoying the oldies on class 95 now.. (well.. certainly from era past my age... but... like the tempO.. as well.. as songs that accomplied my late nights as a student.. though I heard those songs on perfect 10 then.. haha.. the songs progressed from station airplay to another too... )

No comments: