click me!!

Friday 26 January 2007

is this lunch/dinner/supper?


was famished by the time I reached pasir ris... @ 11+. Thank God for 24-hrs Mac @ DownTown East.. :)

paid my dec phonebills of.. 198 (wa.. 好兆头rite。。。the CNY mode...) @ the AXS.. tsk tsk.. I've already upgraded my singtel plan to the iTwo value.. still overshot.. by loads.. perhaps should get the unlimited talk time one...

just finished my all-in-one meal.. the only meal I'd today.. cuz IT was A HECTIC day.. let me catch a breather .. and perhaps continued...

think my weekend's gonna be HECTIC.. (today was hectic enuff.. gotta call a cab down to rush down to cg...cUz.. closing...) Fri , i.e. today, gotta rush my work.. (thank God that I managed to did up the tax comp for my coy.. though there's still the gst thingy.. due next tues.. ) as there's offsite later.. the execs in my dept going to the singapore swimming club.. for a two days offsite session.. (AKA brainstOrming.. etc..) ANd.. due to this.. I gotta to zap off after the sat session cuz of the vocal range testing on sat... ANd.. sun.. gotta fly off to rasa sentosa after service.. (and i'm servg) cuz promised alvin to reach by 3pm.. haha... Praying for strength.. cUz.. monday unlikely be able to take leave... FD due... and the gst submission..

time for my mask... :)

.. to be continued... (think butterCUp will be happy... long long story to entertain him... haha.. butterCup a he?)

No comments: