click me!!

Friday 19 January 2007

attitUdes.. mindset...value that wOrds carry...

Clammed up.. and defensive.. when your beliefs are being challenged.. For example.. learning that the celebrity that you adored might not be as pristine the marketing campaign has protrayed... Seriously.. a person with a FIXED mindset about certain things and issues, will clammed up even more WHEN his/her belief about this thing/ issues are being challenged... Question: Isn't it JUST a thin line between strong belief about the wind and water (literal translation) vs being superstitious? well.. actually.. no line drawn at all.. it all belong to the same big family ...

sMell.. BAD smell deterred me a lot.. NOTE.. my nose is sensitive... VERY... I simply can't stand ordour associated with the human body... @ a radar of 1 metre or less.. get D behind me!! Well.. comprehend why people can bother to change their dressing... YET not taking care his body.. AND rectify the BO prob...

Question :: value.. your immediatecommtiments are more important or someone in distress? you said MORE oppty... I see 。。 ya righ...where?

No comments: