click me!!

Tuesday 4 April 2006

fragile

Indeed life is fragile..

I guess the news really hit me now.. learnt that one of my primary 6 classmate had departed from this world on Feb 20, 2006. Was informed of this only by Sandi this evening, when she chanced upon the blog of another dunmanian..

memories of the times shared .. she was one of my "family" in class, losta fun & wacky time shared.. afterwhich, we went to dhs, but different class, but lost contact after moving on to jc.

Can't really imagine that she's really gone.. just like that.. lost the battle to cancer.. Saw the wanpao or xinming newspaper article that was posted on the blog...

Lost for words.. Not a good feeling to describe.. This the second time I read in the papers abt someone I know from school making headlines for passing on in life.. One of them lost his life in a motorbike accident a couple years back.. SAd thing is that.. these souls are lost forever.

Cherish those around you.. share with them the Gospel when you have the chance. Sow the seeds, you never know when one would breathe his last breath.. life is fragile.. It's God's will for all to hear the gospel, don't deprive them of the chance.. When you have the chance to share Christ, don't procrastinate..

Ziyun, i will miss you...

No comments: