click me!!

Tuesday 18 April 2006

I wish I could read your mind...

I really wish I could pre-empt what you want... you never state the boundary neither did you state the requirement when you have already assigned a person (two to be exact to do that..) and expects us to also headstart the process since we have the raw data.. Btw the data given to you ain't raw.. yes.. I should take the initiative.. yes.. you have loads of things at your end.. remember.. I'm also multi-tasking as well.. (no.. I'm not complaining of the work load.. all i seek is just a little breathing space...) Is loading = motivation ? I guess some will just see this as an accelerator to other choices... Can you be more understanding?

Holy Spirit .. pls enlighten me as to what she wants next.. yes.. gift of knowledge...

No comments: