click me!!

Friday 25 March 2011

Dawn of a new day!

God's creations are amazing. :) Love the beauty of the nature that greeted my eyes this morning.. The puffy clouds.. and the blazing sun peering behind the clouds as the taxi wheezed passed the SG flyers. (Took the non-green mode of transport as I wanna catch a couple of winks, non-standing mode.)


Whipped out my iPhone and snapped this randomly.. (It's faster to operate the phone camera than the newly acquired S95, which was buried deep within my bag. And I've yet master the non-auto functions yet. Hence relying on the trusted iPhone..)

"But the path of the just is like the shining sun,
That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day."
Proverbs 4:18

Starting the day with a non-fat latte makes today a perrrfect Friday.. :)


Yippie.. 15 more days to the Alpines! :)

No comments: