click me!!

Friday 31 December 2010

review of 2010's resolution

The year has gone by in a flash. In essence, it wasn’t such a bad year. At least, I did accomplished a couple of the 2010 goals:

1.  Complete my first full marathon
 

Alright, it wasn’t a sub-5 timing, but taking into account that at least 20% of the distance was spent non-running , and I was still battling with the cough the day before the race, I completed the 42.195 Km in 5hr 9min & 9sec. (At least the next run, I can definitely break the personal best record. ) I was ranked #341 out of the 2441 females who completed the race.  0r # 231 among the Singaporeans. Not too bad for a first try! :) 


2. Dminish fats. 
 Thanks to the multiple races taken part in 2010 (think three10km, one half-marathon, one 25km, one 30km, and one full marathon.. oh and a 5km city run which i went cuz of a friend!) and one trainer who thinks very highly of my ability , and hence imposed the very rigorous training runs (which uhm I sometimes failed to keep to.. Ops!) The needle point on the weighing scales is swaying more to the left and staying there. Bade farewell  to approximately 3000g from beginning of year.. (and please don’t come back!) Some of my friends commented that I should stop losing weight.. but there are still remnants of the fats left.. and I am still above the weight limit for blood donation although the Singapore blood bank stills refuse to take in my blood cuz of the white round ‘candy’ popped daily . HAHA no worries, akin to the winner of the latest season of the amazing race, the insulin-defective thingy is not a deterrent in keeping us less fit. :)

Guess that next year, the remaining fats in the body won’t be happy for long.. I foresee more mileage to be covered in 2011. Not air mileage, but road mileage!  e had gleefully gave me a ‘headlight’ (ie the reflector thingy for runners who run on road) cuz yours truly came to his mind when he saw this reflector.. took me a while to guess what it was since he said it will help me in completing the runs (my excuses for not running was – no time.. and sprains and etc – so I thought will be haha like vaseline?, or what’s not)

All I can say.. He's mad. :( But thanks to him... i get to update my wardrobe since the old togs are now ill-fitting.. ;) 

3. Visit the land of kawaii
I realised I'd yet posted any pic cuz i've procrastinated for quite a while.. It was fun since I get to see snow & the cherry blossom!! :)


Thanks to procrastination, I still can't drive (cuz I have yet get down to register for the basic theory.. ;p..

It's 12:30... time to knock off!  Yippie.. another 11 hours 30 mins to the new year!!





No comments: