click me!!

Thursday 2 December 2010

Christmasy

Last evening, went to the Narnia's Premier (courtesy of my bro who passed me the tix) with May. the crowd is not as mad as the HP 7's gala premier  :) ] I like the 3D version.. :)


Since the show was at 19:15 which would most likely screen 15 - 20 minutes later... we went to fill our tummy @ Nihon Mura (over the crowded Popeye's)

 May (to the salmon belly): "haha,  i'm gonna eat you!"

yippie.. it's cooking!!
Ordered the sirloin teppanyaki which was quite good for the price (definitely beat the WELL done charred 'medium' sirloin from T1's Ashton which I'd last Sat). However, I did not notice that there was a small tub of butter & black pepper sauce for the beef until 10 mins later..(I was puzzled why it took so long to cook the veg & meat until I spotted the butter!)


 Yummy!! It's cooked to perfection cuz you can determine the extent you want it to be done.. 

Enjoyed the movie. What a shame that I missed the previous - Prince Caspian. Wanna buy the rest of the books in the Chronicle despite being children's fiction. I'd the first three books (a bundle pack for $10 that I bought at a mph sale) ;)

After the movie, we adjourned for coffee @ starbucks. Bought the Christmas starbucks card cuz it's so cute!!


 peachy cheesecake

 my dark cherry mocha (which I think I would prefer the toffee nut latte.. not a mocha drinker!)

 May was happy snapping away with her camera while I only had my iPhone...snap snap snap..

But I'm still pretty happy with my iPhone cuz the pix quality ain't too bad.
Christmas display @ Cathay's starbucks.. 

the snowman bear!  I won't mind that as a christmas pressie!


Something random..the gingerbread house that greets me every morning on my way to work after emerging from the station. Never fails to remind me of Hansel & Gretel.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: