click me!!

Friday 31 December 2010

Capsule

I love these capsule machines that churn out random capsules upon the designated amount into the slot. Then again, it's pretty much a waste of money if the capsules are duplicates and the contents in the capsules are not what you fancy.

Not exactly a fan of kitty-san but i could not help but to plonk in 3 gold coins of a dollar denomination into one of these imported-from-Japan capsule machine on my way out of eHub after withdrawing moolah from the atm (to fund my cab fare to work) on Tuesday morning.. It will cost 200yen per pop in Japan. Based on the current exchange rate, there's a saving of SGD$0.16. ;)

It's so cutesy with kitty-san dressing up as a bunny with a furry ball.. There are a total of 6 designs ( i think) and I added two more (of different designs) to my collection .. :) [Rationalised that it's alright for a juvenile treat for me since the vast majority is happily clearing their annual leave after the festive celebration..)




From herMionE's iPhone :)

No comments: