click me!!

Friday 17 September 2010

Sweet

Once again, was tasked to be 姐妹 for a friend's wedding. (last min sorta) Thankfully for the bc puffy cocktail dress I bought for ivory's wedding.. I need not get another dress... ;)cuz her theme was sweet pink...

Was up since 545am but had my brekkie only at 1145.. Hungry.. ;(

Met my sec sch choir friend Sandra, who's one of the 姐妹,who didn't recognize me - cuz I'd shrank in size! ;) Gosh, she didn't realize I was from hwa change too! ;( lol

A pic that I snapped while waiting for the arrival of the bros to arrive... Think I look much better in this now than when I first bought it a few mths ago.. ;)


The gatecrashing was delayed and shortened as the bros were delayed by PIE's jam.. Still things went as planned (but improvised) ..

Tired... On way back to bride's for tea ceremony after the groom's tea ceremony ..

To be continued...

From リイー herMionE's iPhone

No comments: