click me!!

Thursday 9 September 2010

i hate syncing

because it's eating into my beauty sleep hours... :(

first it's the itunes/quicktime... then it's the os 4.1 for the phone..drats.. ;(

my items from momoteapots haven't arrived ;( think it should be either tmw or sat..

tempted to headdown to haji lane for the private sale after the 'jie-mei' meeting later.. Was roped in as part of the bride's entourage like.. on Monday when i rsvp to her wedding dinner? Not exactly bbf but I knew her like since.. Sec 3, then went on same jc, different CT grp but same ECA (or CCA as what the MOE termed those activities outside academic cirriculum.) Was rather surprised that she asked me to join the gatecrashing in the morning... but me, being nice as usual, agreed.. :)

haha at least at the meeting tmw, i will meet a couple of my sec sch classmates ..:)

yeah, updates all done.. time to sleep!!!

No comments: