click me!!

Monday 20 September 2010

Itchy

I must have a high tolerance level for discomfort cuz the tiny rashes that evolved after slight scratching at the right arm during choir practice two weeks ago grew to this angry mess.




The spot that I'd scratched wasn't as unsightly as this initially.. Just merely tiny red spots - so I dismissed it as 'raptures' of minor capillaries.. Which actually evolved to bumps later that night but I simply applied tea tree oil to sooth the itch..

I guessed the dirty sea water that might have came into contact with the rashes that Sunday infected it further.. :(

But I continued with the tea tree oil remedy.. Didn't realize it's that gross until an hour ago when my colleague hm commented.. And cautioned me to go doc.. Cuz it was dragging too long and warned me abt shingles..

;( changed my plans from gym to doc

No comments: