click me!!

Tuesday 9 February 2010

Yippie!! I am going to the land of Kawaii!!!

Finally, booked my tix !!  After the ECI filing peak... I'll be viewing what that bring forth cherries ..


i.e. the flowers...

Yippie... I'm going to cherry blossom viewing in end March!! :) Uhm, no doubt it's one of those packaged tours.. but uhm, it's alright, cuz am going with my mom .. so safe the trouble of any unhappiness should anything unplanned cropped up... Paying for her tix too so.. basically fat bonus one chunk gone, and soon another chunk to the a&b. :)  still ... yippie.. cuz i'm going to Disneyland too.. *no sanrioland though.. even though i'm not a great kitty fan.. but uhm I used to like kitty-chan & her friends when I was in kindergarten.. :) * I was very proud of my small original sanrio kitty then..  one of my prized prosession - which was very worn and hence discarded @ the first shifting of house..

Went to one of the tour agency @  people's park.. (gosh.. i simply dislike going that area cuz of the lusty roaming eyes of the ah cheks.. if u are yellow-skinned and female - they will glare at u and uhm.. think u are one of those paid service providers..  One of my gf was approached by these digusting ah cheks while queuing for noodles at one of the kopitiams - even when she was donned in officewear... ?? uhm, btw she's local.. so.. wt..??) Anyway,  chose SA cuz.. (a) it's gonna the SQ flight.. :) And the timing was alright.. And I won't miss easter weekend... :)  (b) service staff was more keen.. (c) tour in mandarin.. so i need not translate to mom.. (d) i dun intend to go into different agencies to hunt for deals..(so troublesome) (e) cheapo deal of $50 off for dbs card..

Anyway.. yippie.. counting down to my break in March... And another expensive thought came to mind.. to fly to visit my long-time buddy sandi & her hubby in switerzland .... *perhaps..* after a&b.. :)

no more shopping till end March.. :)

No comments: