click me!!

Monday 8 February 2010

cheap thrill

Gee.... i can't resist to cheap frocks and hence, bought another 4 pieces from bonito again.. But being back order, it will arrive end March or early April.. I guess by then, the wardrobe would have space again...

@ least, I've not started expensive habit of designer togs..

 And..  yay!  time of bloating is over.. Now i know why i feel bloated during that time of the month.. Out of curosity of weight difference before and after a run... I did a test last sat..  The weighing scales actually dip by 800g after a 2hr run.. *which was relatively easy pace - cuz i only grabbed a few hours of zz the nite before and the yakun brekkie is awaiting digestion... - nonetheless earned me another 2hours today...*

Was supposed to go am p365 this morning again..but i woke up at 7.. hence..went for my run instead... couldn't find my cap.. sobs.. and it was getting hot after 9.. :(

Anyway.. back  to cheap thrill.. looking forward to the pretty stuff i bought.. haha.. oh well.. at least it's not another trip to one of the malls in town.. suddenly remember the cute checked skirt i spotted @ esprit yesterday.. i'm not at the atas-label level yet.. which is good.. uhm..  anyway flattered that a few commented on the bonito dress i wore today looks good and thot i was going for wedding dinner.. lol* and it's so easy on the wallet.. * 

No comments: