click me!!

Thursday 18 February 2010

Acting cute helps!!

Due to the changes in the meeting timing, I gotta rescheduled my training from e's proposed thurs to Fri.. (thinking cg is on per normal). 

Due to the festive celebration, it was inevitably rescheduled to Fri (which I'd kinda  expected - since it was fellowship cg, but didn't listen to the hunch.. ). Hence, @ the first instance of getting confirmation of the change in cg timing, texted e on the change - hoping he won't get mad (cuz he has a very tight schedule -yeah.. he's a workaholic and high in demand !). I think he was kinda peeved that I changed from thurs to fri and confirmed on Fri and asked to shift back to Thurs again... cuz his reply was 'wow lao eh!!!!!!! Final ans! Which day?????'  [I would be darn peeved if I was in his shoes..] texted him a simple sms to confirm final changes to thurs, and extending my apologies and explanation.. but didn't hear from him - not surprising cuz he's probably @ work... 

So after my run earlier this evening, reported to him and.. started with apology (i felt bad of changing so last min again cuz of the same prob.. ;( ) (was thinking if really can't I dun mind not training this week..afterall, its cny!! hahaha!) i guess it was acting cute that aided in pacifying e's peeveness, i ended with this : "Dun be mad ok? *pulled her ears, ask 4 forgiveness*" :p cuz got this reply "i will pull your ears! tmw ...pm ;)"

oh yeah, being cute helps!! 

speaking of cute - i adopted another bunny (the one in black) from the night safari - my folks wanted to visit, so went there again on monday .. it was madness crowed with loads of tourists.. all we did was queued for the show, and the tram ride.. but saw more animals this time round on the ride.. ;) there were so many deers!! :) (incidentally, one of my childhood fave was 'Bambi')

soon, it will be the year of bunnies.. :)

No comments: