click me!!

Thursday 18 February 2010

the 888th

out of sheer boredom.. i joined this challenge in nike+ to run 210 miles in  2010.. and i was surprised that i am currently in the 888th position out of 25,512 challengers.. (and i haven't really been running that consistently ...) being in CNY mood.. seeing that I'm now momentarily at the 888th is liken to a prosperous sign...


Nope, i'm not the superstitious sort.. else, i won't have attended Damien's grandpa's wake yesterday.. :)

Anyway, that should keep me running.. the indulgence on pineapple tarts recently had proven its weight on the scales... :( gained 0.4 woah .. BAD or maybe it's water retention?? No worries, I ain't going neurotic .. I wanna weigh lesser so i can go faster.. * but i'm still within the acceptable bmi range* ;) 

 anyway.. it's Huat Huat Huat Ah!!

No comments: