click me!!

Saturday 21 November 2009

style ought not be to defined by what the mass think is 'in'

not too sure when we were instructed to keep a journal.. on what u like and wanna wear? frankly.. I am not that keen in doing that.. and seriously, I think I know how to dress and dun like to be confined to the 'latest-trend' (i don't fancy being dressed identically with others) - Since i was foto-graphed twice out of the past 5 weeks (for the 'contest').. i think i dress-well right?? *pretty flattered leh, consider I usually just open the wardrobe and grab what I feel I wanna wear for the day.. so random..* but I guessed I've alright taste bah. (and I know what clothes my physique can take.. !)

Strangely, both times were when I was in my boots & donned in black.. haha i think it's the power calves that makes the boots look good. and black is always slimming...

the first outfit that earned me the honor of being foto-graphed.. (okie I took it in the wc)

the mng dress which i almost didn't buy.. ;)

and i didn't take what I wore last sun when i was foto-ed again :) *very flattered*.. but it was juz an m:phosis racerback with lacey sides, one-yr old river island-checkered mini with the bright blue skinny wollen scraf from m:phosis which I grabbed randomly to add color to the otherwise uber 'or-lu-lu' outfit.. oh yeah, and the boots..

oh well.. my creativity flows from uber-randomness.. *which explains why I dun buy my card supplies knowing what I wanna make.. I buy what caught my eye.. then when it’s time to create.. I just see what I have & create.. *

oh yeah.. very 'C' rite.. hahahaha,

Okie la, I will be politically right and do the journal. (when my peak period is over.. March 2010?)

No comments: