click me!!

Sunday 15 November 2009

happy birthday!!

Officially I'd a very fruitful birthday this year.. oh yeah.. i'm 25, and yes going on to 25 always.. *figure that no doubt 21 is a younger age but... @21, i would still be in uni... and i think i can & will still look 25 for a few more years to come.. i'm like benjamin buttons... growing younger day by day!

Frankly.. the biggest surprise was the unexpected opportunity to avail my 'C' nature to a greater extent. A wish come true? Nah, my dream is not to be a PA though many friends think I'm good @ admin matters..  and to a certain extent, admin is never a hassle to me.. haha not that I'm an uber organised person, but I like to think that my room is in an organised-chaos.. only I can locate stuff admist the heaps of stuff lingering around.. haha) I received an sms from my zone-leader offering a role to assist him in admin matters - aka 'zone-sec' or if I'd prefer to be more involved in area of pnw... took me a while to reply.. *haha.. a matter of comfort zone issue . It will sure be easier to do pnw cuz at least, I need not face certain goliaths.. * but I didn't wanna stay @ the nua-zone.. so.. ahha.. yeah.. replied postively to the former..

Headstart my 25th birthday @ the gym.. oh yeah, e has 'tricked' me sorta to change the training from Fri to Sat. *okie, it was not really a sabo attempt but it turned out whatever reason he changed the timing no longer stands.. so.. to me still a sabo..* And he seemed impressed that i was so 'committed' to train even on my birthday.. :) his gift to me - an hour more to the weekly 2 hr run.. HE IS CRAZY! *but I supposed he knows his stuff and haha saw the potential in my two power calves.. So i ran a 10km under 60min that morning after the weights session - and haha that's faster than the GE timing - I guessed I performed better under pressure.

Did my french-two-tone mani @ OPI after gym  and i love it!!

Following that.. my crabcrab session with ziv & jac.. @ no signboard resturant @ vivocity. the white-peppered crabs tasted good.. I like the greens (not too sure what veg that was - looked like spring onions but not.. ) that were stirred fried together with the crabs..  the chilli crab was alright, the sauce had a tinge of dried shrimps taste which I don't really fancy.. - I prefer the JUMBO ones.. ;p still it was a yummy crab dinner!!

Yummy white-peppered crabs!



the crab-carcass!!

And they arranged for a surprise for me - heading out to 'winterwonderland' @ jewel box - i.e. their annual snow & light display.. the jewel Christmas!

Realised that there are at least another 4 to 5 groups celebrating bee-day there..  the band was good! And I got a birthday song played for me too... :)

Played with the detergent-based snow to get a fake feel of snow.. ;p  Some of the nicer pics in jac's camera so.. haha maybe i will upload them later!


the 61m tall -world tallest 'christmas tree'! (used to be a telecom tower!)

So it was happy birthday for mione.. or hermes or yee (i wanna a hermes birkin bag - one day).

No comments: