click me!!

Thursday 19 November 2009

Dainty Tea time!

Met up with ivory on Monday for dinner..
After much deliberation, we settled @ fish & co . Great since it was the third day after my birthday, we are still entitled to 10% bee-day discount! (I opted not to have the rap from the fish & co crew and glad I did. Cuz there were a couple of celebration there and it was rowdy!!)

HUGE seafood platter for two!
The giant KING prawns were good!!


We managed to reach TWG (which we didn’t the last we went) before closing hours, but still didn’t managed to taste the Singapore Surprise that Ivory highly recommended.. Still the macha waffle pastry was yummy and I like the tea brew we chose – Princess Tea!  And somehow, I like the short FAT teaspoon in the sugar pot.. it was so whimscal.. haha..



It's TEA time!!


we can see ourselves in the shiny $400 tea pot!!!


i <3 the round FAT short spoon!!

I wanna try the Singapore surprise the next time.. and... breakfast menu too... :)

No comments: