click me!!

Friday 20 November 2009

bye bye my only pair of bejewelled jeans!

Due to the severe shrinking of my buns.. I can literally pull off all of my pairs old jeans without unbuckling/ unzipping... And there was this one pair of denims that I adored which I only wore twice! bought it from SKIN three years back and it was slightly loose but it was the smallest size left and I <3 the bejewelled-adorned back pockets... was not the true-religion ones like (too man for me...) a british brand -monarchy. think it was between $150 - $200 after disc when I bought it.. And I only wore it twice cuz it was already loose then.. And since after I started running (on a more regular and intensive basis) the buns & thighs shrank.. so... the used-to-be loose pair became ultra loose (it was already hipster-cut.. so.. its kinda ugly to have extra flaps of material hanging loose)!

so.. I gave it away to corinth.. I think it will fit her la.. since her frame is bigger than mine despite her losing some pounds too..

heart-pained but I think it will deserved to be worn rather than stashed in cupboard and I have no intention of growing fat to fit into them!
I believe in sowing and reaping! YAY!

No comments: