click me!!

Monday 23 June 2008

what that breaks..

It was a long week.. to summarise.. it was a something b/f, so it was a c/f from what that was not resolved, like the haunting "da-bao" subject that never cleared..

Yay, finally who sent me the sms on the "stranded in ntu". relieved.. it was a cutesy gal i know.. haha.. for a moment.. I thot it was.. haha... BUT haha I don't have many fond memories of ntu, probably I sorta regret going there.. and wonder why i wasted three years studying what I DON'T really understand..

Parable-blogging.. Haha jy caught my style.. hehe.. :) enjoyed fellowshipping with her today.. HAHA, now i know why this morning tummy upset come and resulted in me not serving at expo but go jw direct. . but else, won't be able to catch up with her.. . hehe, gal, thanks for your teh-treat despite of down to the last few bits.. Sigh, but this will not happen again ya? Abundance abounds..

New worship song this week.. remebered that the first time i heard it in prac- the indo version (after melodie explained the meaning of the song to me.. wa.. touched to the core..) tear glands were very active this weekend.. cuz it's certainly not easy.. .. Sigh. hate it when u uncover the stronghold and the only way to overcome it lies with you... Heard this umpteen times echoing to me this month.. the way up is the way down.. (much is broken.. )

Once again, my tear glands were not cooperative with me on my way home aft svc.. was rather amazed at His faith in this faithless one... but for Him to move.. I must move.. Sigh, sometimes u regret (on hind sight and @ the circumstances) the BIG promise you made. BUt on the other hand, you know u will regret if you don't . Was brought to remembrance of the little wishful thinking of mine that arose in 2002.. missed the chance.. now gotta set sail to another land to fulfill that.. was trying to kill that dream.. when it sorta pop back again.. I don't know la..

but one thing is for sure, the big dreams that we have for God is not self-manufactured. Just the the Manufacturer has already in-built in our OS, but that will be up to us to uncover it (them) and to materalise. He moves when we move.. Sigh.. the inertia to move seemed to be mammoth. . need just the faith as large as a mustard seed to move that (perhaps that key ingredient has currently diminish to as large a cell within me?)

Leaving. yay I am.. Nah, not in that sense.. Am disappearing from S'pore for 96 hours (too short i find) in 7.5 hrs time.. yay! REappearing on Friday morning.. :) so until friday.. unlikely to update.. unless I can find internet connection lo.. :)

Taking flight (not as a metaphor for escaping but the literal meaning of taking a flight.. ) for now... tata!

No comments: