click me!!

Wednesday 4 June 2008

infectious me..

so it appeared that the innocent headache/sore throat/stingy eyes/shivering/muscle aches were actually symptoms of the common influenza. Oh well, despite pumping bottles of H20 down my system yesterday, it's a painful experience to yawn & swallow. (anything that involves major movement to my throat area). Decided to visit the doc today - after the pingpong talk session with cutesy jy. Cuz couldn't bear it anymore.. Sigh assessment was that (a) I was having a *full-blown-flu* (hence the symptoms) and (b) i am infectious and hence should be resting at home. so yes.. by right should be sent home and rest...

Yet, cuz of my limited medical leave and yes, the fact that I've actually worked half a day and that got bs after work.. thought i might as well stay for today and if really uncomfortable.. perhaps take my medical leave tmw.. Sigh.. (actually feeling feverish now.. and haha val.. perhaps that's why I got the *sun-kissed* look yesterday even without blusher !!)

No comments: