click me!!

Wednesday 25 June 2008

big wind blow..

once again.. has the experience of being stranded in foreign land while severe tropical storm alert was given. (first being in taipei two years ago for the emerge..).. yet I've the peace & assurance that all will be well and yes, I'll be safe & sound..

Am now blogging from the business center in my hotel to utilise the rest of my internet air time (cuz I'd bought an internet access card that last me for an hour - to check-in my flight online cuz I want a window seat.. - sillty me rite?).

It was signal no. 1 (stand-by) when we touched down on monday noon which was subsequently upgraded to signal 3 that evening.. But was assured that the events for the next day would be just right for the silly-compulsory half-day tour and the ocean park.. Woo.. what can i say... It was divine timing lo.. cuz ya, managed to cover everything on schedule and even managed to squeeze in some shopping before we headed back to hotel ard 10+pm (which was haha divinely led to our destination cuz I was without a map and just hatam my way to the sogo area.. ) and ya, realised that the tropical cyclone warning signal was now upgraded to 8.. and ya, the wind was so strong at nite that the windows rattled with the falling rain (which woke me from my slumber in the middle of the nite).. And this morning, all schools and government agencies were closed.. (mom was worried that we would be stranded in the hotel for the day, but I assured her that by noon, we would be out and abt).. true enought.. the intensity of the wind has reduced cuz the typhoon Fengshen has made landfall at Guangzhou and the HK Observatory has lifted the signal 8 to 3.. Horray, more shopping today and yay.. flight back unlikely to be delayed.. :)

Really thank God for protection lo.. and ya, all has been good and we didn't get cooped up in hotel b'cos of the storm lo.. and ya, wise decision made to place the ocean park trip on day 2 instead of today (else.. all plans ruined) and ya.. hehe.. got to ride on the cable car across before the ride was suspended cuz of the ultra strong wind..

so blessed..

sad.. coming back home to reality soon.. for once, in these few days.. it was without thought of the bothering stuff.. oh well.. a step at a time ba...

hmmm meanwhile, enjoy what's left of it.. :)

No comments: