click me!!

Friday 6 July 2007

six months...

yup.. 6 months.... lt's now or never... (that's the way cgl put it.. cuz that's his gut feel on this..)

well..it was a refreshing cg meeting.. like what max said.. i really have the voice to sing during cg (ya.. amazing.. afterwhich .. eh.. which is why i went doc during lunchtime just now..) refreshing cuz God is so real..

Felt previlleged... to be under steven's leadership for past one year.. well.. it was a year of rising and falling.. and recovering... Matured during this period.. (not in terms of appearance.. haha I'm still as youthful looking...)Hmmm previlleged cuz was one of the few that steven prophesied over.. Not just that.. that very fact that despite of it all.. God still believes in me... and also the leaders in my life .. but most importantly... do i?

so six months.. it's now or never... :) ain't gonna be easy.. but i dOn't believe that I will not make it this time round.. cuz it's not my will..

exciting time ahead.. (no wonder he sent a roach to my room .. to scare the lights of out me i reckon...but it was brutally finished off - with help of bygon ordorless..) And this morning.. my door was SHUT from within.. and even the key can't unlock it.. WEird rite? (make me late for work as a result but gonna call locksmith later when i reach home to unlock it...)

WEll..HE who is in me is greater than he who is in the world..

No comments: