click me!!

Monday 23 July 2007

Comfort... Comfortable?

Was kinda surprised how apt things flow... sat am was receiving "seeking directions" from my "aunt-agony" (yes.. i was kinda pissed with aunt agony sat nite cuz.. of a admin thing that was I reckon on over-sight which resulted in the no-show for me for that dinner.. but well.. released that this morning during sun service) the sat sermon well.. hit bull's eye lo... enuff
well.. amazing how God works ya.. And yes... was given a rather challenging task... That which requires non-human intervention... Well.. I like what Pastor said when he wrapped up today's service... Very true..
At the end of the Lord's prayer, we have the doxology.. What's there to worry when the sovereignty / eminence of God can't be challenged?

Well.. did something I'd not done for a long time - singing for Chinese Church choir.. well.. cuz... off focus... well.. matter of fact : it's always comfortable for me to sing for choir... just like what i did last sept.. (the end to the comfortable protected shelter "iron-ricebowl") perhaps to experience a deja vu for the other comfort realm for me?

hmmm but really enjoyed the fellowship time with the chinese choir.. (the dry ban mian @ the best kopitiam was yUmmy - and i'm one who detested ban mian soup cuz of the distinctive taste of flour...) well.. well..

Comfort or Something Different?

I guessed I'm taking things in the comfort realm for prolong periods already... time is ticking pass fast... 5 more months to go before 2007 ends

No comments: